Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nafiza: Just an oridnary Techie!!!

I really like that Nafiza is just like the rest of the kids from our generation. I like that she checks facebook about as much as I do. I love that she incorporates technology into everything that she is doing in her life. She has a 2nd life and she made her avitar completely different from what she really looks like. I like that she is helping other people use 2nd life and that is helping them learn more about technology. I like that she learns about different issues through her gaming and through second life. Here is the link to the video that I am talking about. Everyone should watch it to see how we can incorporate technology into our everyday lives.

http://www.edutopia.org/digital-generation-profile-nafiza-video

No comments:

Post a Comment