Thursday, January 28, 2010

Luis

I love Luis' story because I am sort of going through the same thing with my mom right now. My mom doesn't know very much about technology but she realizes that our world is becoming more of a technology world so she understands that she needs to understand how to do things with technology. I like how he is showing his whole family how to use different types of technology so that they can stay connected with their family. I like the 4-H tech wizards program that he does because it helps to teach them about teamwork and it seems like this program has a lot of components to it that will help the students to improve their technology skills. I really like learning about these kids because they seem to wake up and do a lot of the things like I do and I think that shows just how dependent on technology we are so we should try to become so familiar with it so that we can do things in our world today.





No comments:

Post a Comment