Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Introduction Blog Post

Hey everyone!!! My name is Sarah Ransomand this is my first blog post ever. I am from Edmond, Oklahoma and have lived here for 21 years. I have been in college for 4 years and there seems to be no end in sight. I attended the University of Oklahoma for my first 3 of college but I transferred to UCO because OU's education program is a joke to me. UCO has a great one though so I am glad to get to be a part of it. I currently live in Edmond but I really miss Norman. I hope to graduate in about 2 years and I can't wait to start teaching. I really want to teach 3rd grade but I think teaching any grade would be a really fun and exciting opportunity that will make me very happy. I really want to be a teacher because I feel that teaching is a way that I can feel like I have helped change the lives of children by helping them to learn about the world around them. Thanks for listening to my rant.

SYONARA,
Sarah Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment