Monday, January 18, 2010

Blogging Buddies in the Classroom??

Blogging Buddies in the Classroom??

I really liked this video a lot because I really like seeing new ways how technology can be helpful when you are teaching a lesson. The most significant thing that I took away from this video is that blogging can be used in the classroom as a tool to help with reading and writing. I think that students would find this as a really cool and fun way to learn about reading and writing. Both sets of students would be very helpful to each other because they would be correcting the things that the students were writing wrong that would help their reading and writing skills.
I know for me when I was in elementary school, I got very excited about doing interactive computer activities. I think students today still learn better from these activities and they can also have fun while learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment