Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Project Learning Video

I really like this video because I think that Project based learning would be a really fun way to teach what the students need to learn. I like that it helps to get the students out of the classroom and into having fun learning. I really want to find ways to do project based learning in my classroom. It is a good way to build teamwork within the classroom and a way to get the students closer. I think project based learning is a very positive way of thinking about education because there are many positive aspects of learning in that kind of setting. Here is the video for anyone wanting to watch it.







1 comment:

  1. Great job embedding the video! Woo hoo!

    Remember you also need to include a LINK to the video as well.

    ReplyDelete